The fee calculation includes all meals and is based on a model of care between 07:30 and 19:00.
The fee structure is calculated as follows:
1. Administration fee to cover admission: CHF 500
2. Monthly fees include day care services, mealtimes and all activities.
3. Deposit (calculated as one month’s fees)
4. Extra day fees CHF 155 for children less than 18 months of age or CHF 145 for children over 18 months of age
The monthly fees are calculated as follows:
|Number of days||Child younger than 18 months||Child older than 18 months|
|2||CHF 1.240,00||CHF 1.160,00|
|3||CHF 1.860,00||CHF 1.740,00|
|4||CHF 2.480,00||CHF 2.320,00|
|5||CHF 3.100,00||CHF 2.900,00|
- Due to children under 18 months taking up 1.5 places according to the pertinent regulations, their fees will be calculated higher than the standard rate.
- A minimum of two days applies. Crossing Borders does not offer half days.
The deposit is to ensure that sufficient funds are provided to cover any non-payments or any other payments as follows:
- Medical services required on the spot (doctors are to be called, medical services are NOT provided by day care personnel as they are not trained in this regard)
- Non-payment of monthly day care fees
IMPORTANT: Upfront payment will be required before providing any service.
- The monthly fees are to be paid at the beginning of each month through bank transfer or automatic debit.
- Parents will be entitled to claim back the deposit within one month after the date that the child leaves the day care. Any accrued interest will not be paid out as part of the deposit.