The interests and requirements of each child are at the heart of the day care center. It is important to care for the children both lovingly, with compassion and also ensure that they are challenged age-appropriately at their individual development levels.
Every child is different. Licensed day care professionals are trained to look at these differences and teach the children how to incorporate themselves socially to ensure that the group is cohesive and that no child is left out.
All activities adhere to the following learning areas as per the Kindergarten curriculum from Zürich:
- Tall Tales: Communication, Language and Media
- Naturally Clever: Nature, Technology and Math
- You and Me: Identity, Social Skills and Values
- Musicians and Masters: Perception, Composition and Arts
- Let’s Move: Body, Movement and Health
We believe that a successful group can only exist if the individual needs are attended to.