Services & Fees
The fee calculation includes all meals (except baby bottles and puree) and is based on opening hours between 07:30 and 18:30.
The fee structure is calculated as follows:
1. Administration fee to cover admission: CHF 500
2. Monthly fees include day care services, mealtimes and all activities.
3. Deposit (calculated as one month’s fees)
4. Extra day fees CHF 155 for children less than 19 months of age or CHF 145 for children over 19 months of age
- We also offer subsidized places.
- Due to children up to and including 19 months taking up 1.5 places according to the pertinent regulations, their fees will be calculated higher than the toddler rate.
- A minimum of two days applies.
- Crossing Borders does not offer half days.
The deposit is to ensure that sufficient funds are provided to cover any non-payments or any other payments as follows:
- Medical services required on the spot (doctors are to be called, medical services are NOT provided by day care personnel as they are not trained in this regard)
- Non-payment of monthly day care fees
IMPORTANT: Upfront payment will be required before providing any service.
- The monthly fees are to be paid at the beginning of each month through bank transfer or automatic debit.
- Parents will be entitled to claim back the deposit within one month after the date that the child leaves the day care. Any accrued interest will not be paid out as part of the deposit.
We are expanding our services for you!
At Crossing Borders, we understand that parents need more help than a regular day care center can offer.
- Childcare at home when a child is sick and cannot attend day care
- Childcare at home during waiting period until the child’s place at the day care center opens
- Childcare in emergency outside of our opening hours and on weekends
- Children’s birthday party at our venue including animation
- Childcare at events (e.g. wedding, date nights)
Our new partner: care4Kids